Sunday, March 18, 2012

Best Men's Line On The Market

                                               ARBONNE RE9 FOR MEN







NutriMenC RE9 is the 4 step men's line from Arbonne. The men's line is formulated similar to the RE9 for women, but tweaked for men. The shave cream in the Arbonne line eliminates ingrown hairs and the red bumps that men often get after shaving


'Aging is an equal opportunity experience. That’s why Arbonne followed the ground-breaking REvolution in anti-aging skin care with NutriMenC RE9: The scientifically advanced regimen that’s specifically formulated for men of all ages. It’s a robust line of products that targets the uniquely different needs of men’s skin — including protection from the external elements of sun and wind, and the effects of shaving. NutriMenC RE9 is not just the evolution of anti-aging skin care for men ... it’s the REvolution.'



Men's Health Magazine: Dr. Recommends RE9 Advanced Shave Gel!

Dr. Adnan Nasir, a clinical assistant professor of dermatology at the University of North Carolina, the director of dermatology at Wake Research Associates and Expert Advisor to Men's Health magazine, recommends Arbonne's RE9 Advanced Shave Gel. To read additional Skin Saver advice from Dr. Nasir, pick up the August 2011 edition of Men's Health magazine, on newsstands now.


                           








                                                       ABOUT THE PRODUCTS

*Of course I had to try them, just so I can talk about them. (I didn't use it on my face obviously(haha) I used it on my legs, armpits and other areas where us ladies shave)




REveal Exfoliating Wash $27
I tried this, and I like it. It is a facial scrub. The granule scrubbies are a little rougher than those in the woman's scrub. I used very little and didn't scrub hard.

Start your day with this refreshing, stimulating and exfoliating wash. This strong, yet sensitive formula removes dirt and dead skin cells quickly and efficiently.



REstoring Toner $27
This smelled like clove to me. I loved the scent.
Use this after you wash your face and/or after you shave.  It replaces any after shave you might use. 
This cool, revitalizing toner leaves skin feeling clean and helps to tone, and to restore balance and vital nourishment. Chamomile, cucumber, vitamins A, C and E 4.25 fl. oz.
A Man's Take (My guy friends, brother and step dad are all testers of this product)
It worked as well as after shave on their face. Everyone's liked it, haven't heard a bad review yet!
REsurface Shave Gel $20
A tiny, tiny bit goes a long ways. 
I had heard that one man said it clogged his razor. He had to rinse under water. 
So I figured I'd use as little as possible; I could always add more. For one leg, I used the equivalent of 1/16 of an inch that came out of the tube. I followed directions and spread this over my wet leg. It felt silky going on and spread easily. I rinsed my blade between legs. Nothing clogged (as you can guess from how little I used.) I rinsed off with a wet cloth. My leg felt perfect.   Repeat for second leg. I didn't follow up with any moisturizer. There might have still been some left from my shower the night before.
This exclusive formula lays the foundation for an easy and comfortable shave. Arbonne’s robust Shave Gel minimizes irritation and helps increase glide, making razor burn a thing of the past. Protect and condition skin during shaving with this advanced, botanically based gel.
Almond, sunflower and cucumber 5.7 oz.
REality Moisturizer with 8 spf $44
I liked the smell and feel of this. I used it on my hands.
A Man's Take: 
They liked it.
Unique, intensely moisturizing formula to help your skin defy and minimize the signs of aging. Thanks to the addition of sunscreen, this moisturizing formula protects against the sun’s damaging effects, while drastically improving skin tone. Octinoxate, bilberry and sugar maple 2 oz.
SETS
Get all 4 products $118 value for $106 # 1151
This is a good way to start, then replenish whatever is used up first.
Includes five products:
NutriMenC RE9 REveal Exfoliating Wash; REsurface Shave Gel; REstoring Toner; REality Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 8 plus an Arbonne Intelligence™ Thermal Fusion Hair & Scalp Revitalizer a $23.50 value! for $118 #650
Father’s Day Gift Set (available for purchase through the end of June)
This has no toner, but it has a robe and Detox Body Gelee.
Take care of his skin with NutriMenC® RE9®—grooming products formulated with key RE9 anti-aging skin care elements that help combat the visual signs of aging. Plus, the SeaSource Detox Spa® Renewing Body Gelée—a refreshing cool gel that relieves sore muscles and hydrates the skin. Receive a complimentary Spa Robe with every purchase.
The set includes: NutriMenC RE9 REveal Exfoliating Wash, REsurface Shave Gel, REality Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 8, and SeaSource Detox Spa Renewing Body Gelée and Spa Robe.* A $177.50 value, for $125. #2291
The Father’s Day Gift Set is available for purchase through the end of June.
*One size fits most.
If you want to place an order, click here: SHOP ONLINE AND SAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment