Saturday, February 4, 2012

Knowledge Is Power


I'm making it my mission to educate everyone I know about the harmful ingredients in our everyday products and encouraging everyone to switch to healthier ones. This past week I've been going crazy trying to spread the word. It's not that suddenly I care, it's because now I'm more aware. After seeing my mother going through cancer treatments, it really hit me that I'm susceptible to getting cancer. I need to do everything in my power to prevent myself from getting it. I've also recently joined an amazing team of women who support and educated the public about cancer. Now that I'm apart of this expanding team. I feel even more of a need to reach out to friends and family to help them understand the dangers on the shelves of our grocery stores.

Have you wondered why cancer is so prevalent now than it has been in YEARS? It's not because our population is expanding and since we have more people on the earth we now notice things like this. It's because of the toxic products we use on a daily basis and unknowingly endanger our health. I'm begging you to please read your LABELS. It has been in the news, but no one has heeded the warning. Is it that we don't really care about how certain products affect us? Or is it because we're ignorant? People just assume because the product is being sold on store shelves that it must be good for us or that it couldn't possibly be harmful. Well, I'd hate to burst your bubble, but the FDA doesn't regulate these products, in fact they know what kind of harm it may cause and they still allow it on the shelves. Anything that says PARABEN is cancerous. THROW IT OUT! Anything that has TALC in it causes tumors. THROW IT OUT! Anything that has Sulfate in it can and will cause direct damage to the hair follicle, skin damage, Permanent eye damage in children and even liver toxicity. If you're going to eat healthy and pretend that you're doing your body a service then you're sadly mistaken.

If you're going to lead an all around healthy life-style you must not only eat right and exercise, but you also have to use products that are NON-TOXIC. I've heard over and over again the past week, "Who has time to read labels on every product." Well, I DO! If you actually care about your body then you need to care about what you're putting on your body. Your dermal layer (skin) is the largest organ on your body. Everything you're using from shampoo to cologne/perfume is being absorbed through your skin. If you care then you have to be aware.

We need to prevent cancer and that starts with YOU. Donating money to charity wont stop it or find the cure faster. The only way we can stop this is by consuming and using products that are free of toxic chemicals. It's your body, it's your choice.



JUST A FEW EXAMPLES OF SOME PRODUCTS TO AVOID (But please, still read your labels)

Avon
Mary Kay Makeup and skin care
Proactive
Axe (Cologne, shampoo)
Johnson & Johnson (powder, shampoo, conditioner ETC)
Aveeno (Shampoo, lotion, etc)
Prell
Crest ProHealth
Dial
Vaseline
Gold Bond
Balmex
Bath and Body works
Estee Lauder
Revlon
L'Oreal
Unilever
Jergens
AcneFree
                                                                                  Accutane

......And MUCH MUCH MORE

*If you want to know about healthy alternatives to the products you use, please contact me!
NicholeBeall@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment